Corporate governance refers to a combination of laws, regulations, procedures, implicit rules and voluntary practices which help companies to perform efficiently and maximize long term value for shareholders and at the same time looking after the interests of other stakeholders like buyers, government, society at large etc. Lenders whether national or international, also look for them for taking exposure in any corporate. It is a function of transparency and fairness in operations and making proper disclosures.
Company as a business organization has become popular over the years. With the growth in size of these corporates, governance has become all the more important. SEBI and listing agreements of various stock exchanges require that the requirements of corporate governance are duly complied with.
Our services include:
- Periodic monitoring through internal audit
- Independent audit
- Independent verification
- Effective Supervision
- Sufficient number of Independent directors on the Board.
- Formation of an independent audit committee for the board
- Adequate disclosure and transparency in reports
- Participation in board meetings.